Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Scorpio guy hot/cold behaviour?

So last week he said he wanted to ask me out for another date... but since then he has stopped texting and only sent short answers when we last texted. I'm so confused and feel I might lose interest. Why would he act like this?

Last week he was carrying my bags for me.. walking me home etc. 

Also, I haven't been texting him, he is usually always the one texting first

(This is a joke, horoscopes are a load of rubbish!)

It's the typical scorpio male behaviour. Look up his natal chart. If he has aquarius placements that'll explain why he's acting like that as well

"He's usually the one texting first" 

You answered your question. 

We scorpios dont give to people who are obviously not bothered. Equal give and take is a thing.... 

• Snoopy

Lol Scorpio guys rule haha. 

• ?

Until he has been dating you for at least a year, he has no idea if he is serious about you.  Until then, it is the hope for sex and/or loneliness.  But attraction can die out ANYTIME in the first 1 to 3 years of being together ... even after 45 years of marriage.

If we are not happy single, we will never be able to handle the stress of the uncertainty of love.

He's just not that interested in you, and it has nothing to do with his Sun sign (Scorpio), which is not real astrology anyway. It is only 2% of the entire unique astrology for an individual, and it doesn't even shed insight into their relationship needs or behaviors.

Forget relationships for now - it is obvious you are not ready.

• ?

Its possible that he lost some interest in you, or simply isn't that into texting ,etc. There is not one shred of evidence, nor has there ever been, that astrology has even a microscopic amount of truth to it.  

🥴 He did lose interest. Or... he lost interest and is seeing other women. Possibly busy.

Dont ever text a Scorpio man back. If he hasnt called or texted by now, he loses more interest when you take the initiative. 

Its like youre being clingy. 

😒 Fvck him. Take off.

He was probably just looking for sex as usual anyway.

Source(s): 😄 I know... trust me. They look for 2 things. Women of use for their schemes or sex toys. If youre too nice or too clingy...they split.
  • bubula

Because he never meant it when he said he wanted to ask you out on another date, and just couldn't bring himself to say he wasn't interested in seeing you again.

Because he wanted to string you along in case he couldn't find somebody else, so you would stay put while he looks for somebody else.

Because he's found someone else but wants to string you along in case she doesn't work out.

Because he has lost interest. 

Because he's afraid you've lost interest, or is afraid you would lose interest if you see him again.

Does it make any difference, really?

Look, hon, this is childish. You have to learn to separate what someone says from what they do. It doesn't matter that he said he wanted to ask you out again if all of his actions indicate otherwise. This is the equivalent of waiting by the phone. Stop. Don't allow yourself to be used and manipulated.

Best of luck.