Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 2 months ago

Curbside pickup: when placing/paying for a meal order online, do u tip? If so, how much?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

You don’t have to tip them but check your order. If somethings are missing such as napkins or ketchup, send them back in to get them. I have had that problem with him before.

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I don't do that. When I want a good meal, balance & nutritious, I go to a hospital dining room. It's always fresh, delicious & I take what I want. The cost is minimal & just good. Plus, you know the preparers do not have covid. And, no tip! 

• 2 months ago

no why would you do that they are not servers they are robots

• 2 months ago

I tip, because they are still bringing me my meal.  It is almost as much work as serving it.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I might round up the amount to the nearest pound, but did someone say 20%??!!? Same as she'd pay for a sit-down meal with waiter service? She must be out of her mind.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If theres a charge for using your credit card on the site, I dont tip at the door.    

• Zyzzyx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So, um, what is the service that you're tipping for?

Having someone walk a package out to the curb?

• 2 months ago

You would tip as you would in the restaurant, or if you were inside for a pick up order.

• 2 months ago

I am so goddamn sick of the 'tipping' debate. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I do. Usually 20% - the same as if I had dined in.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.