Is a 4K/144hz monitor able to run 4k/60 FPS and 1080p/120 FPS?

I have a ps5 and I am trying to take advantage of the 4K and 120fps ability, so knowing that 4K will max out at 60 I still want to take advantage of 120 FPS. Is it possible for a 4K/144hz monitor with hdmi 2.0 or 2.1 ability able to do this? I’m asking because I’m planning on getting the new Eve spectrum monitor but I don’t know if it will be worth it if it can’t run 1080p/120. Please give me some insight on this stuff, because 700-800 dollars is not something I want to waste. 

Regardless what display you choose, the game will run just fine.

@starrysky The model 3 Eve Spectrum monitor (4k at 144hz with hdmi 2.1)  and I just want to know if this concept is possible.

Depends on the maker and the model number--with those you can view the limitations in the specs.  Never heard of the "Eve" brand.  Is "spectrum" a single model or a bunch of them?  No exact one, no way to guess.  Search Internet.