My computer is stuck in shut down mode. How do I fix it?

I have an Asus zenbook13. The other day, when I was done using it, I clicked on "shut down."  Ever since then it has been "shutting down." How do I get it to stop? Its been 4 days!

How To Fix A Laptop Stuck On Shutting Down [Fixes & Prevention]

Do A Forced Shutdown.

Safe Mode Booting.

Do a Clean Boot.

Update windows.

Turn Off Fast Startup.

Disable Windows Updates.

Disable Automatic Start up by Apps.

Do A system Restore.

Unplug from the wall.

Do A Forced Shutdown.

Safe Mode Booting.

Do a Clean Boot.

Update windows.

Turn Off Fast Startup.

Disable Windows Updates.

Disable Automatic Start up by Apps.

Do A system Restore.

Press and hold the power button until it shuts off, then turn it on again.

• ?

hold power for 5 seconds.

if you have to do this often, you need to get it looked at.

After about 30 minutes of not shutting down, the only option you have is to kill the power.  Hold down the power button until it goes off and then continue to hold it for about another 20 to 30 seconds.  Windows 10 is designed to not actually power down when you press the power button, but to write memory to a file and then go to sleep.  If you turn it back on it may try to pick up where it froze in the shut down and continue to not work.  Holding it that additional 20 seconds will force it to actually shut all the way down.  

Try turning off power button and holding down for a few seconds, the press again to see if it boots.

unplug.  remove battery.  wait 30 seconds.  reinstall battery.  plug in.  boot into Safe Mode.  then run Windows Repair tool.  if this isn't enough, you need a technician's help because the HDD/SSD is likely corrupted in a critical location [the boot code] and needs to be reconfigured and/or replaced.  -- grampa

Is it plugged in?      Lol dude just hold down the power button 

Push and hold down the power button for 10 full seconds.

That will usually override a computer and force a shutdown.

If that doesn't work, unplug it and remove the battery.

If the battery can't be removed, unplug it and let it keep shutting down for another 4-12 hours and the battery should finally die and shut it down.