Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Seriously, why do Democrats hate Christmas so much?

Last year they mocked Jesus's birthday by saying "merry impeachment" and by saying "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas." This year they're taking it a step further by actually CANCELLING Christmas. And they've been shutting down churches all year just like the Soviets did. Why are Democrats so hostile?

My take?  They don't want to get rid of the idea of God.  Instead, they want to SUPPLANT God.  Any prayer or supplication offered up, they want you to direct those offerings to them.  They want you to fall at their feet and worship them because they believe themselves to be God.

Because they are evil non believers!

BECAUSE THEY NEED YOU TO WORSHIP THE STATE AND GOD

I do not care about Christmas. Just another pagan holiday stolen by christians. Why do christians steal so much?

I think you could  also ask, " Why do commie dems hate everything?"  I have never seen such an unhappy hateful group. Must be tough being them!

I think it's the "Christ" part. Honestly if you Christians would just rename this holiday to DefundThePolicemas you wouldn't get so much pushback. 

We don't. We believe in respecting others traditions and religious observances instead of assuming everyone celebrates Christmas 

If Trump wanted you to have Christmas this year, he would have nipped the coronavirus in the bud last February... 

Why do you Christians think you're above the law and can blithely endanger yourselves and others by congregating inside churches to spread the COVID19 virus?  

By the Constitution, the number one purpose of government is to promote and ensure the "general welfare" of Americans. [See source.] Allowing you holier than thous to gather inside a building and spread the virus is not promoting the general welfare of our residents.

We are not stopping your worshiping; you can worship outside all you want as long as you keep the crowds to a minimum.  And to a point, when I went to church I remember distinctly being told that the "church" is not the building, the church is the congregation, the people. 

Source(s): "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ...

You are being ridiculously idiotic!  Democrats do NOT hate Christmas & or the meaning that goes with it. True, Dec 25th is not the birth of Christ, but this is the date chosen to celebrate, by Christians. This "holier than thou" attitude you have taken is not very "Christian" of you. Demeaning others without any truth to back it up, is also, not very Christian of you. Shame!