Is Malwarebytes a malware removal program?

Yes, Malware bytes is a malware removal program. The Malware bytes have all the functionality to remove any malware that it detects. The free edition in my opinion is much better because it only runs when you need it! So, go with a free edition.

Yes it is and it's free.

Very good program. I have it installed together with virus protection software. It always finds stuff the others don't

Yes, Malwarebytes is the removal program.

Malwarebytes will scan your computer and remove any malware, spyware, or other threats that slows you down. The Malwarebytes Support Tool will help troubleshoot, repair, and resolve your issue.

Malwarebytes 4 will scan your computer and remove any malware, spyware, or other threats that slows you down. The Malwarebytes Support Tool will help troubleshoot, repair, and resolve your issue.

• Enigma

Yes and so is SUPERAntispyware. Both are available in a free and paid version.

It can work up to half the time.

The best malware removal is to blow away the OS and reinstall it.

Next best is to use one on a bootable USB key.  The beauty of these is that the infected OS isn't running so the virus can't hide.

Next best is things like antivirus and malwarebytes.  The thing about malwarebytes is that it is WELL KNOWN and many infections successfully hide from it.PS, the fan boys of that program HATE the truth with a passion. They also vote everyone that dares spout it down.  I have SEEN a virus escape malwarebytes detection on a friends machine.  I had to do the bootable USB key method on it.  And I didn't use the program that failed.  I used offline defender.

Yes.                               

It both detects and removes malware.

It is a good product. 

Even though I'm to cheap to buy a license, you can download it and tell it to scan your computer and remove any malware it finds.  It just won't do it automatically without buying the license.  Every few months I'll download it, scan, and then delete it.

FYI - all of these anti-malware products are only marginally effective.  Even the best ones only pick up 50% to 60% of the malware.

Yes, it is. I have used it for years.