How many Thanksgiving dinners for the homeless would the $3 million that Trump is wasting on a futile Wisconsin recount have bought?

Even if he wins Wisconsin he still loses the election.

Update:

Gilgamesh, he can't afford the $8 mil for a full recount so he's paying $3 mil for just two counties.

141 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Banning machine Gunn's in Qld full auto Marica we have it's time to stop it a massacre is going to happen not me I am Tafe student soon as Labor government comes in the mafia take billion home rortng Australian treasury funds no plastic testicals

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Yes, let's not discover the cheating you people did. Let's just let it go. How much have you contributed to even socks for the homeless? They don't need "thanksgiving dinner." You are free to come down to the area where I teach and try to save them.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Nothing is free. The government owes you NOTHING. How many turkeys did Obama donate??? NONE. 

• John
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I hope they got paid in advance because otherwise we know he will stiff them.

TD - Tell us that you know that Stumpy has a long standing pattern of not paying his bills.......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

It would pay for 748,130 Quarter Pounders w/Cheese.

• 2 weeks ago

If YOU are attending the dinner ... hmmmm ... the answer is probably 1

• 2 weeks ago

You wouldn't understand, but it is the principle of the matter.  Cheating is wrong.  Americans need to be able to believe their election process is legal.

As Jesus said, "The poor will always be with you."  Anyone with any discernment in them would know something went wrong in this American election.  Do you not feel a total set up has happened?  

• 2 weeks ago

few things have less value than empty sanctimony.....

• 2 weeks ago

It is his constitutional right to make sure this election is legitimate an I would hope that all Americans would want a fair election. He isn’t the only person morally obligated to donate to the homeless each one of us is morally obligated, maybe if we all thought like this we could bridge the gap between us instead of judging and hating

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The money is paid by donated money from the RNC. No federal funds were used.  But if you're so concerned you can always donate to the Salvation Army or to the Red Cross with your OWN MONEY.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.