Can't send or receive my yahoo emails into Outlook?

About a week ago, my emails from my yahoo account won't come through any more. I have been getting the error "Receiving Reported error (0x800CCC92): "Your email server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. The server responded: -ERR[SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later.'

I know that the password is correct and even changed password on the yahoo account and entered the new one in Outlook. I made sure all my POP is set up correctly according to yahoo. I uninstalled some updated from my computer to see if that was the problem. It still does not work.

I have Outlook on my phone and it downloads the emails perfectly. The problem is on my laptop.

Help please!

This is specifically with POP. I have another email set up with IMAP and it works fine.

• WayneH

I have the same problem since last week.  Hopefully someone will have an answer.