Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

My manager asked me to see my bruise on my leg for evidence in an accident report? ?

My male manager asked to see my bruise on my leg for evidence. I told him that i didn’t think it was professional he looked askance by me telling no as he promised not to look at my underwear, did I do the right thing? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

While I am a doctor ... if I was playing the role of that manager, it would just be to catch a glimpse of your leg in a flirtatious method.  It was definitely your choice to do the right thing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the story doesn't identify anonymous as male or female  here is the PROCESS  the  EMPLOYER  must give  the employee the appropriate PAPERWORK and prudence  , and then FILE  with the insurer  comply with state  law  for reporting the INJURY 

one should have been SEEN by a physicians and PHOTO documentation by the physician

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure.  You are within your rights to ask for a female to look at it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

if your male manager does not trust your word

then you need to change jobs

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yeah you did. If he needed proof that bad he should have at least had another person in the room as a 3rd party, or better than that, have a nurse look for him,or photograph the bruise in such a way that only the bruise and the immediate area of your leg is visible and show him that.

• 2 months ago

You could have asked a female employer to look at it or gone to a hospital. Or you can go into the bathroom and take a picture of your bruise. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.