Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

What do you think about NoFap?

• ron h

Patricia's answer is pure garbage.  Of course, "patricia" is not a man's name which would explain why it's garbage.   NoFap?  If a man wants to skip a day or a month, fine-whatever he wants to do is fine. But actively discouraging jackin' off is silly unless a man's neglecting work, friends and real life.  A man whose sexual "hunger" is completely self-satisfied is less motivated to get out and meet people.  

• donnie

I think people who say that stuff are weirdos 

• kelvin

it's a huge scam

Wouldn’t last a day using this extreme diet honestly zjqp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I think it is absurd. Ejaculation helps the prostate, and can help keep urinary issues at bay later in age

Source(s): Nurse

Use it or lose it. I once went nearly five years no fap, and when I was finally ready it was total dysfunction. It cost me thousands of dollars for testosterone treatments to get it back. 

Stupid, as males are designed to fap to keep their sex organs healthy and exercised, and to drain old sperm away so fresh sperm can be stored to make healthy babies.  It is an instinct all normal young males have.   Who ever came up with this no-fap idea is an idiot with unhealthy sex organs.

its against nature

Bullshit. Unless masturbation is affecting your life in school, work, with friends, etc., you don't have to decrease it. 

I think "NoFap" is crap.

If you need or want a release and partnered sex isn't available, masturbation is a safe and effective way to achieve it.

However, if one wishes to abstain from masturbation... that's fine too, but you don't need some silly program or challenge to do it.

Just don't masturbate is all.