Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Rudy Giuliani the best lawyer in history or what? By the time he's done Biden won't have a single vote left.?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Im Republican and voted for Trump, but Giuliani has gone off the edge and needs to be sent to the Funny Farm for life. He made Trumps Campaign even more difficult with his lunatic rants.

I like trump and will NEVER support the Godless, Abortion loving Democrats... but Giuliani need mental help.

• 2 months ago

penisThink I care about Rudy I heard he is dieing of cancer this fool ruins America we need a real person penis manic this man is lieing

• 2 months ago

says the brown streak running down his face ha ha ha, good laugh thanks.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Rudy needs more embalming fluid cause he lost about a gallon yesterday. Trump needs dignity cause he lost it all putting Count Chocula in charge of his bogus lawsuits.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Sarcasm, I love it. 

• 2 months ago

I never met Rudy

I guess he is just like most lawyers and  after a lot of money.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree let democrats make fun of his legal team they and the media are so afraid of something that they just don’t want the process play out what could it be ?????🇱🇷

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden will still have his own vote-only because he was told to vote for himself by his handlers.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, he is not.  I think he lost his mentation 10 years ago.  He is  a  husk of what he used to be.

• sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who is trying to steal the election?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.