Has Donald Trump gone insane since the election defeat?

No. I don't think he was ever insane to begin with. Just manipulative. He used this same tactic with the 2016 election, it just was not nessecary  because he won. He repeatedly  told his supporters  the only way he could lose is if the election was rigged. He did not believe  that. He just wanted them too.

Another example of his manipulation is the frequent spelling mistakes, bad grammar, and ridiculous statements he makes on a regular basis. They remind me of those scam emails  you get all the time. They are not doing that because they are dumb or can't speak English they are doing it because they are filtering out people who are not gullible enough to fall for it.  I watched all the debates all the way through and while I feel some of the democratic arguments and plans are too much, at least they had one. Every time Trump was asked a question he would just pretty much say that he had a plan and it was a good plan and that it was better than Joe's 

He never actually detailed the plan.  Which also tells me that if he has one he doesn't want to share it with the public.  The few times he did answer the people who he mentioned never verified  that it was true.  This tells me that he does not respect  his supporters and he has no support from the people working under him. 

He went insane long before that...

Yes, and he's sporting a mullet while wearing a diaper. Not only has Trump lost his marbles, his attorney has too!

Not *since* it, no.

Yes, 

I'm a Trump supporter but he needs to quit. I think he's being a baby. Basically I think he's tarnishing his own legacy and the only people who will stick by him are his most hardcore supporters. 

I'd love to see a fair recount because on the losing side of each election there is always accusations of wrongdoing. This would just be a way to shut up most of the naysayers.

• Ann

Hardly. He's angry that he won and you people stole it. 73 Million people are as well. And if you think we're going to "come together" like you people think, you need to think again.

Always was 'on the spectrum' just a question of degree.

There is no winner yet so I don't think this is a valid question

I'm ready for my close-up now Mister DeMille.

Source(s): Sunset Boulevard

Nope, just biding his time but democrats will be soon!!!