Justin asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Is Sting going to be at wwe survivor series this Sunday to confront the undertaker for a match at wrestlemania 37 I can't get the network ?

Omg I was hearing this crap ten years ago. That ship has sailed.

Two old farts at mania. Big deal.

• Candle

Most likely not.  Sting's contract with WWE quietly ran out in October.  They'd removed all of his merch from WWE.com and pulled his page from WWE shop.  Is it possible that he resigned for one last match? maybe, but I don't think his body can handle another straight up match and the Undertaker's recently been vocal about not wanting to do another cinematic style wrestling match.  Could this all be a huge smoke screen? yeah, but it's a bit too low key for it to all just be setup for them to finally go at it.

I hope not because they both can't wrestle good anymore.

• Adam

No and if they are planning taker v sting i hope they cancel it. That would be god awful these days. If taker is going to have another match and i hope to god he doesn't, i hope its with a Finn Balor or an AJ Styles. Basically someone who can get a good match out of him

• ?

Il tell you if he dies when I watch it