Do you think President Trump has been a victim of voting fraud ?

It's beginning to sound like a professional criminal syndicate was involved 

75 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes and by professional smart people that set up the ballots with a bias for the democrats to win and as unlikely as it seems it was easily done on a computer. It was approved by both sides and unless you knew the ballots were made to look fair the republicans would have won had they known a computer was the means that computed the configuration of the ballots, not the votes, to favor the Democrats and I believe Biden knew about it. 

• 2 weeks ago

He will most likely win at the supreme court as the sources say http://orablyro.com/5x3O

• 2 weeks ago

Of course not. The mail in votes post-marked by november 3rd were legally counted

• 2 weeks ago

I'll just say it's rather "suspicious" that, whenever President Trump was leading in the vote counts a new batch of ballots seemed to magically be found.  It would be better if no numbers were given out until all votes were counted or voting ended at midnight on election day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Trump is the abuser, not the victim! He is committing fraud by dragging all these states to court over lies of fraud he himself is perpetrating! It's nothing more than an attempt to have valid votes tossed in his favor!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Have a glass of wine or a joint or XanaxAbsolutely I Just hope it's pro I wish everyone would STOP saying that there is no evidence. These IS evidence wether the court accepts it or not time will tell. There are signed affidavits will they be proven truR ELAXe and honest I don't know and neither is you. If Crystal balls exsisted I know I would have one. OMG just RELAX have a glass of wine or a joint or Xanax just chill

• Heidi
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

No, he lost because he deserved to lose.

• Ted K
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No.  He's a victim of his own hubris. This fraud thingie is only the latest attempt to con the nation, and it's unraveling as we speak.  Trump knows he lost, he's admitted it in private, as revealed by staffers.  He's doing all this reality show drama, partly to "get revenge" on the Democrats for not reverently kissing his fat @ $$ over the last 4 years, and because for the first time in his life, he's run up against something that he can't buy, bully or bullsh!t his way out of.  And he's getting desperate, trying to buy time for his stooges to hide/tamper with evidence he knows will further incriminate him in the State criminal indictments he knows are coming once he no longer has the armor of executive immunity from prosecution.  While he's playing this petulant, childish game, we're back to over 2000 deaths per day, and hospitals all over the country are being swamped.

Trump can continue to play his game only as long as his enablers let him get away with it--THAT is where ALL his power is.  He has only one option left--incite a civil war, or at least enough unrest to give him an excuse to declare martial law.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Trump said the 2016 election was fixed before anyone cast a vote and he won. This ploy "say anything to make it true" works so well on the trumpsters, he never stopped all 4 yrs. Widespread voter fraud would leave a trail. He's supposed to at least identify where his suspicions are. He had 4 yrs. to prevent it. No one can find what doesn't exist. Blaming trump's loss on voter fraud was his plan all along. It creates a win/win situation for him.

• 2 weeks ago

Oh yes and it goes deep and far.  Dominion machines manipulated.  Secret vote counting. Omitting ballots from machines. Massive mail-out ballots to the moved, the dead, etc.  Every state using the Dominion machines should be hand counted.  Why is there no verification of ballots?  Present your registration card and your driver's license at the voting location or vote absentee ballot which must be requested via application.  Massive mail out ballots are too prone to corruption.

China is some how involved in this fraud.  This goes further than our own nation.  The China Virus was vindictive toward the whole world.  China has always been jealous of America, but China is not our only enemy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.