Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

When a COVID-19 vaccine is approved by the FDA and made widely available, will you get it? Why or why not?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, because by the time I get it even in a couple of months, a hundred thousand people will have gotten it.  Already it has been tested by 30 thousand people. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure, why not? I took the polio vaccine in 1960 and was vaccinated twice for smallpox, before the disease was exterminated.

• 2 months ago

YES, life is short enough. We have already lost 3 friends to COVID. They got no 2nd chance. They were all dead with in 8 days of going to the hospital.

• 2 months ago

No.  We don't know if these have any long-term effects because the vaccines haven't been tested (or even in existence) for any sort of long-term.  It's better to wait 6-12 months to see if other people get cancer or any other weird sickness.   There are plenty of other people lining up to be the test pigs, so let them do their job.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'll get it if it doesn't contain fetal cell lines from aborted babies.  

• 2 months ago

Yes absolutely I will be getting one at the first available opportunity to me especially if Dr. Fauci. I also take the flu shot every year so I have no problems with taking this.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will get it as soon as it is available to me.  I don't see any reason why it would be less safe than a flu shot or any other vaccine I have gotten in my life, which I have had ZERO complications or side affects from other than a small bruise on my arm.  They have already been tested on tens of thousands of people, and if there were issues we would know about it.

• 2 months ago

I don’t even get the flu shot. I don’t trust it 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I'd rather be safe than sorry

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not until it has a proven track record 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.