????

How do I enter my bank info correctly on the Get My Payment site for a direct deposit?

on the get my payment site it says it needs more information after I filed and faxed a trace form to the irs for my missing stimulus check 4 days ago but everytime I enter my bank info it says it doesnt match there records and then I get locked out for 24 hours. Is it because I didnt put my bank info on my return using the non filers tool? I didnt file taxes for 2018 and 2019 either because I didnt work those years, I put 0 on both gross income and agi lines and clicked that I owed them and put 0...

Never mind already figured it out, put 1 for gross income and it accepted my bank account. I guess get my payment is a portal that lets you update your bank info....

• Eva

If you just recently filed and/or faxed, they haven't had time to update the information. If you didn't put your direct deposit info on the return, you'll have to wait to receive a paper check.