b asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

My boyfriend is threatening me?

He has recently sent me a copy of a completed complaint about a teaching colleague of mine alleging that she has smoked hash but also mentioning that I am a permanent member of staff and  that I was present for this alleged event and has quoted things I have supposedly said about her!! He has sent me this because he is annoyed I won’t go to the next county for him to pay a bit coin machine so he can buy shares because they are at a good price. We like everyone are in a pandemic and are restricted to how far we can travel and that place is an hour’s drive from me so way outside of restrictions!!!any advice?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

if he made an official complaint to a senior or regulator then a defamation case will not work as he can claim privilege

• 2 months ago

Beat him to the punch.

The best way to stop blackmail is to expose it before he does.

Take this issue to the police and the college or educational institution. Create an eradicated copy of the complaint, blacking out names and supposed comments you made. State you are being blackmailed. 

Let loverboy know what you did, then tell him to go pound sand. Keep records of him contacting or threatening you so you have evidence to use in a restraining order situation, if need be.

Stop the madness. Ditch that @sshole boyfriend.

• 2 months ago

Why are you her writing this, instead of pleasuring your boyfriend?

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Try again with the trolling attempt. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

BITCOIN is not a vending machine. Look up how people TRADE crypto currency. So he's lying about that.  He's hoping you have an IQ below 80 and believe him.

Dump him. Just end it and stop wasting your time and money.

This sounds like a total scam.

Also Bitcoin is near a 2 year high -- a terrible time to buy.  He's stupid as well as a liar.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wow!-I don't really think the school board is going to go around punishing teachers because bitter former romantic partners complain about smoking hash. If he doesn't have a child in that particular school, it is just not his business. Extortion is a more serious crime than smoking hash.  

Yeah, you need this guy out of your life. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just dump this idiot and get on with your life. 

• 2 months ago

Tell him to get lost. Find a new boyfriend. 

• 2 months ago

My advice is that you need a new boyfriend, or at least to be rid of this one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  Find a new boyfriend.  You must be REALLY desperate in order to date this guy.

You can always retain legal counsel for the defamation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.