I need help figuring out what this bug is!?

Around 6ish months ago I found a tiny little bug on my bed. It looks like a beetle but super small and was all black but looked like it has muted yellow stripes on it. It moves slow and I can’t identify any antennas or even it’s face?? Then about 3 months ago I found another on my bed almost the same spot (like the middle of my bed). I picked it up with a tissue and threw it away. And now today I found one crawling up my curtain? I mean it moves slow though. I know this picture is awful but my phone won’t focus on how small it is. 

I will go with the varied carpet beetle, bedbugs are not slow and if you can manage to squish them, they are like stink bugs with an awful smell

Carpet beetles, they squish easy, no bad smells.

Totally harmless, just considered a pest in numbers.

On the bed, I just pick them up and drop them in a quiet corner, my house spiders probably find and eat them.

That looks kind of like a varied carpet beetle.  You can google images to be sure.

If it is, you should vacuum up any food crumbs or detritus, and dispose of trash/garbage outside promptly.

They're harmless to humans, apart from the "ick" factor.

Oh, if you have a butterfly collection or pinned insects, these carpet beetles will chew through those.

• Ash

It can be a bed bug. Check out the attached site.  If it is indeed bed bug then you need to get rid of them asap