Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My gf wants to sleep with other men?

My gf and I been together for 6 years and she’s the most amazing woman in the world but I cannot satisfy her sexual needs since I have a hard time being in the moment, she often tells me our relationship is lacking passion and passion is very important to her. She said she often feels like she living with a roommate but I go up to her everyday and kiss her and tell her how much I love her, so I don’t know why she would feel that way because I do desire her, it’s hard for me to get in the mindset in the bedroom. She once got mad at me for watching porn behind her back because she felt like I was disgusted by her when it’s not true at all, I think she’s gorgeous. She sometime tells me she doesn’t know if she wants to be with me anymore and I always promise her that things will change but I don’t think I’m making enough progress in her eyes. She recently asked me if it’s ok if she have sex with other men and I told her absolutely not! I’m scared to lose her because she is my everything, what should I do?

She is not cheating on me, we are together all the time, I just think she’s growing a bit impatient with me.

I think she's being too aggressive with how impatient she's getting. She needs to ease up on you a little bit and her feeling unwanted by you when you make it very clear that you want her that's her insecurity talking and also her sex drive might be too high for you. You guys have to find a way to get on the same level and also she needs to calm down and she shouldn't be asking you if she can sleep with other guys. Good for you for saying no. No matter how much you love someone it's never good to let yourself get hurt. Try doing romantic things for her, try doing things that you know she likes, and hopefully she will come around.

Do romantic things with her, surprise her by setting up a tent in the backyard and have a candle lit picnic. Or just google romantic ideas and put in some real effort! But honestly, in her position I think I would feel like sh!t too... it’s hard for you to get in the right mindset with her but you can go watch porn? Sounds a little odd. 

it seems your gf already made a decision and hoping you'd get the hint before she will have that "official talk" with you.

She may not be cheating... but if she already told you she wants to sleep with other guys, assume she's 2 steps ahead of what she's announcing: that 1-she already did her search, and 2-she already found the next guy.

I think this relationship is not worth for you to continue.

I think you might as well let her go, you watching porn and her not getting all she wants sexually is a deal breaker. You could always ask her if she would watch some porn with you, it may actually turn her on too. You could lay behind her on your side and slowly slide it in and out, teasing her. You would need to have a good flick, not just some humping and bumping. You ever go down on her?

If this weren't written by a 15 year old girl, it would be more believable 

I once had a neighbor who had a similar problem as her husband hadn't brought her to climax in almost 3 years and he readily admitted it. Until they moved 3 years later, with her husband's approval, we spent a few hours together each week and her problem was resolved. Their marriage remained as strong as ever.  

.It seems like she just wants to have the strong sexual connection with you. If your going to watch porn, ask her if she want to watch with you and have her choose the videos. Maybe do some roleplaying along with the videos you two are watching. Ask her what you want her to do to her...foreplay. Also ask her to do somethings to help excite you so you can perform better in the bedroom. Make it fun and exciting for the both of you. If she really wants that sexual connection with you then she would want to try anything to make it happen. Especially since she loves you and you love her.

I don't think your girlfriend wants to cheat on you... I think she's just incredibly frustrated with the state of your sex life. Perhaps your issues with the bedroom are related to not feeling close. Try connecting emotionally and maybe your issues physically will resolve. If that doesn't work, try talking with a sex therapist or to a psychologist. Be open and honest with your girlfriend... show her that you want her sexually even if you can't "perform"... Show her you desire her not just emotionally but sexually...

best of luck.

According to Michelle's Method TM, this requires the FLIP AND DIP AND DUMP APPROACH. First, you turn the table by discussing who you feel like sleeping with and what it would be like, then ask her how she feels about it. Then you invite someone over or have them call, like an ex, and talk about how great it would be for BOTH OF YOU to end up in bed together WITH HER. Then when she freaks, you dump her and walk out. Ask a female friend to attend for extra dramatic effect. Works wonders. 

SIX years?   The fact you are not married by now is a strong indication you are not a couple.   I suggest you break up and let her go boink as many guys as she wants.