Are Liverpool and Bayern the best teams?

At the moment? They seem to be the 2 most dominant teams. Every other team is on a downfall

Bayern Munich are better now or even the best team in Europe; I'd also add Man City but they never pass the quarters of final. PSG are in crisis and Liverpool should take over. 

Well I don’t think so they will dominate in champions League this season.

No, Real Madrid is the best team. They have Ramos, the best defender ever worldwide.

You are right. They are currently the best teams.

• ?

Yes, at the moment.

No. Both teams are enjoying a temporary streak of good games. It'll soon be over.

Yeah but there's been some really crazy results lately, there's unpredicitibility back in football right now, a bad night and anyone can get destroyed even Liverpool (Villa) and Bayern (Hoffenheim)

• CMD

PSG 3rd....

BAHAHAHAHA

EDIT

To the asshole who does like being laughed at;

PSG are not even the most successful French side….not even the second either.

Prior to the Qatar Sports coming in the had TWO league titles.

They have one European trophy, The Cup Winners Cup, which they won at a time when most success teams were playing in either the CL or the UEFA cup.

They cant even beat a Manchester United team that are sitting mid table, having one of their worst season in 30+ years.

Who would I rate ? no one from the Farmers league first off, you need to have teams that actually win stuff outside of your league to be taken seriously.

I can’t say who would be 3rd but here is a list of teams I rate higher than PSG right now, in no partially order;

Man City

Spurs

Chelsea

Juventus

Inter Milan

AC Milan

Borussia Dortmund

Ajax

PSG wouldn’t win against any of these.

• Adam

I'd agree with that statement. Though I'd also add PSG as 3rd at the moment

Edit - To the guy that is laughing at PSG 3rd, Top of the French league, runners up in the champions league, who would you put 3rd?