Biden plans to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, stop the US exit from the World Health Organization & resuscitate the Iran nuclear deal?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Paris was a bad agreement.  I believe in anthropgenic climate change, but Paris was nonbinding and most nations only made pledges that basically just comported with how they were already trending.  The US was the only country that made aggressive commitments.  I do think we need international cooperation, but it should start with geoengineering and creating x-prizes for technological innovations to ease the transition.

The WHO has issues.  It's been captured by China.  But just walking away is NOT the right response.

The Iran nuclear deal was a joke.  It was a PR accomplishment meant to give Obama a legacy item.  It excluded military sites that we KNOW they've done nuclear work at in the past and the 'snapback' sanctions were an illusion that could never happen in reality because of the bureaucratic layers.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree about re-entering the Paris Accord and the WHO, but Iran is a big mistake.  They are terrorists and not friends of America and they have not help up their end of the deal.  They have acquired material used to make nuclear weapons.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I predicted four years ago that Joe Biden not only would run for president again in 2020, but he would go on to clench the nomination! What made it better was that he clenched the nomination from 23 other candidates! He would then go on to beat Trump decisively!! He won more popular votes than any candidate in history! What Trumpster's still don't get is that close to 100,000,000 voters not only despise Trump but are sick and tired of his ****! Biden beat Trump by more than 6,000,000 votes and states like Michigan, and Pennsylvania have now certified their votes making it virtually impossible for Trump to win enough electoral votes to be president again in 2021! We the people ARE taking our country back!

• 2 months ago

Pfff biden just doing opposite to trump that Mormon got the American people sheep

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Good!          

• 2 months ago

No.  They are horrible decisions.  Ask yourself, why would large corporations support a huge tax increase?  Is it because, they know loopholes around it and it will only effect Middle Class America.

• 2 months ago

All bad things for the US in my opinion.. This is a great example of 'cut off your nose to spite your face'.. Liberals are so crazy with TDS that want to erase things Trump has done even if it's terrible for the country... That's how stupid liberals are and why we are going to have Mr dementia and radical racist Harris..

• 2 months ago

Let a globalist in...expect globalist policies against national interests.

• 2 months ago

If it is or isn't, he's being paid in front of our faces to keep up with this farce.

• 2 months ago

yes                                         .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.