Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is the reason Trump has hardly won any lawsuits, because the judges/courts are sucking up to the radical Left?

There IS electoral fraud, and lots of it! The judges themselves know it!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Corruption runs far and wide..

Even though a true recount may not impact the election results, the fact that cheating took place is the real issue here. One can cheat and still win, but cheating insurance is a good thing for Democrats because Hillary lost when none of them thought she would.

There ARE instances of voting "errors" and algorithm hiccups.

If Trump cannot get a lower court's involvement, this may go to a higher court. And, by the way, THAT is why the Democrats wanted to stop Amy C. Barret from being a Supreme Court Justice. It is all becoming more and more clear to me now.

Creating voter chaos is a well executed plan to confuse everyone during a stolen and corrupt election. Votes counted overseas....why? Ballots not being supervised while being "counted"...why?

Voting machines breaking down...why? Ballots being counted AFTER election Day...why? 

All ways to manipulate a way for Democrats to win.

I am not even a huge Trump fan and it is quite obvious to me that voter cheating took place...no doubt in my mind. Look at the desperate acts Dems planned against the President to get rid of him. When that did not work, they created mass mayhem across the country and stole the election while we all watched. 

I would feel the same way if the roles were reversed and the Republicans were just as dirty.

We are no longer living in the land of the free when our voting system fails us.

If the democrats stay in power, you better do your exercises so you can bend over and kiss yourass goodbye!

Just saying. You wait and watch your freedoms being narrowed, the constitution being changed and the USA as we know it is going downhill.

• 2 months ago

There is NO evidence of fraud.

Get over it.

• 2 months ago

Judges have asked for the evidence and when aske...Trump lawyers say, well...this case is not really about fraud.

Why is it that you people act like you do not live on planet earth. On planet earth when you cry fraud especially in an American election The most secure elections anywhere, you are expected to provide proof. Its that simple..provide proof or shut up.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

his lawsuits are without merit or substance is why.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No. It's because rump's position is baseless, w/o merit and completely unsubstantiated. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

From what I can glean it's because his legal team isn't showing any evidence of their claims. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No credible evidence that would influence the outcome of the election.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Judges are conservatives who believe that they have a duty to defend the Constitution against the forces which have vowed to ignore it and to subvert its basis for our democracy. Donald and his Roy Cohn thugs won’t be allowed to try to abuse and destroy our legal system for the benefit of a narcissistic megalomaniac.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

lmao-- half of those cases he's lost were heard by judges he himself appointed, i.e., conservative trumpturd judges. the problem is, he's got no evidence and now that they've got their federal judgeship, the only way they can lose their job is by getting impeached for things like approving a case go to trial without the evidence required to establish a prima facie case. they're trumpturds, so they're admittedly stupid, but they're not so stupid as to send a case from pretrial to trial when the plaintiff's attorneys show up to court with ZERO evidence. you're just a moron who continues to believe in an orange buffoon who has told you over 21,000 lies in four years and who is currently telling you another one about having evidence when he has ZERO. So why don't you slather up your butthurt butt with some Preparation H, dry your tear-filled eyes with a Kleenex, and STFU. You lost, and now the grownups are finally going to run the country again.

• 2 months ago

Nope.

How come you won't link to verifiable evidence from an independent source if there is lots of election fraud?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.