Can a person with Asperger's, higher education, and ambition intimidate the 'normal people' at work?

if I have Asperger's, higher education, and ambition, why do some of my coworkers and bosses hate me? 

i don't understand those people at all, maybe they have a mental disorder of some sort

I've read your questions.  I don't think Aspergers is your only issue.  People "hate" you due to your personality and constant nit picking.

no youll just really piss people off. i went to school with a kid with assburgers he was a serious ahole and the teachers always excused his behavior. the little bastard stole my cds and got away with it. youre not special just weird and annoying.

• n2mama

Very doubtful they are intimidated. One of the common situations with Aspergers is the difficulty/struggle to identify social cues, so maybe that’s more of what’s going on here. It’s also possible that your perception of having higher education and ambition leads you to conduct yourself with a superiority complex, which is off putting to most people.

99% of aspergers posters here are repeat trolls and we hate them with a passion.