Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

Is it ridiculous for a mother on Facebook to ask for prayers every time her child has a non-threatening illness?

I understand that mothers hate the thought of their children being sick, as they feel helpless because they can’t magically make the boo boo go away.  But is it overkill for them to post on Facebook as if the child is terminally ill, when all he/she has is a cold?

Cheapest SMM panel services https://smm-world.com/

no why do you think it is 

Look at this way-by posting online, mother is informing family and friends of child's illness. 

She may just be lonely, seeking some adult communication.

• ?

I don't think its Ridiculous nothing wrong with Asking for Prayers from Friends and Family if it Bugs you just Ignore the Posts 

• keerok

Nothing is ridiculous when it comes to mothers.

Honestly? What's ridiculous is that you're coming to Yahoo Answers to ask this question in hopes that strangers on the internet will agree with you that this woman is being ridiculous. Why do you care what she posts on Facebook (or anywhere else for that matter)? Why do her posts bother you so much? Why are you even spending time reading her Facebook page if it bothers you so much?

These are the types of questions you should be asking yourself. "What's wrong with me that I let some person's Facebook post bother me this much?" How about you stop looking at Facebook and do something else with your free time besides looking for things to criticize other people about?

Yes, it's ridiculous.  Nothing fails like prayer.

Yes I think that's a bit dramatic. Yes God heals all including healing children from a little cold and all she has to do is pray about it herself, but little things like that don't need to be posted on facebook for all to see. I've posted prayers on facebook about bigger issues like this pandemic and that God would lead our country the way it should go, but there are certain things you should just leave between you and God and should not put on facebook.