Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Is Aubergine a perfect name for a girl?

I mean, I’m not a mum or anything just saying. I believe it will work for a female character in a story.

Green 666 by isotope rays is unforgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Does the character have severe resentment toward her parents after a lifetime of being bullied for such a stupid name?

No, it does not sound cute nor flattering

• helene

It means EGGPLANT. How will that work for your character?

You gonna name her brother Moulignon?

• Jill

Not at all. I think it would be cruel to name your child after a type of fruit, especially one that some people now use as a euphemism for penis. 

• drip

It is the name of a color and of a plant.

Can’t say I would call it the perfect name for a girl.

She would probably get the nickname of Jean or Jeannie.