Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

When do you think the NFL will bring in an all white crew to referee a game in the spirt of equality, inclusion, and equal rights?

Do you think it will make some people mad? Why? We're all equal! Or will the white refs feel like they were discriminated against for their skin color? Do you think they've been adequately shamed after the players made all their special demands on the league?

It would of course be important that the game announcers announce that the league deliberately assembled the all white crew, just as they did with the black refs. When do you think they will have Latino night? Asian night? 

I think they will for the last game of the Trump Presidency in 2025 just before Trump finishes his 2nd term. 

• I'm pretty certain The NFL had All White Officiating Crews for Decades. You're the only one obsessed with that fact. Most of us are interested that The Officiating Crews make the right calls.

Pretty sure they've done that way way way more then once hahahahaa lol I watch football bro 

I dont even care about the blm thing but is this a serious question?

Already been done many times.

Only if it is done fairly.