Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What breed?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

not mix its a shetland sheepdog . because my uncle has same one . those dogs very friendly and use to work on farm for cattles, sheeps, and their family with rough collie and need to be groom once a year and the very hardworking breed. also used to herd and guard livestock, and often in inhospitable  conditions , but they on account of its attractive apprearance , intelligence,gentle ,obedient nature ,it is highly popular as a show and companion dogs, and they are easily train, also excels at competitive obedience, and can be taught to perform tricks . they grown about 12-15 inch , should be weight about 12-18lbs and life span is 12-15 years and they are a fairly small ,lightly built dog with a long , wedge shaped head, small erect ears that fold forward at the tips and a long, feathered tail ,the coat is quite long ,with a mane and frill around the neck, and can may be color blue merle, or sable and black with various amounts of white and tan coat.

• Funnel
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's A Douglas MacArthur. Just needs the pipe.

• Dave
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I say Golden Retreaver and a type of collie, or aussie in mixed in. Do I win, do I, do I ??

• 2 months ago

I do not see a specific breed in this little X bred pup.  Get dna to know for sure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Red merle tri BC.........

• 2 months ago

Probably a tri-color lilac merle Border Collie vs Australian Shepherd.  The colors here are very "faint" or washed out.  Lilac is a "dilute" of red.  The Aussie breed standard says ALL COLORS must be strong & rich.  Border Collies also generally have a face blaze of white, down the middle.

http://www.bordercolliemuseum.org/BCLooks/Lilac/Li...

• 2 months ago

I think the dog is border collie. I think that's it from the length of the hair and the shape of the face. Border collies are smart, but there are many people who let go because discipline is difficult.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Long haired domestic dog.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cute little puppy breed. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.