Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Absolutely losing my mind. My husband cheated on me with a asian female (don’t call me racist)?

I’m so pissed off. 

Worst thing? She doesn’t even speak good English at all. I saw her Facebook stories. She goes live (literally 10 views) and she speaks it terribly. She goes all out with effort in her live videos and only gets 10 views? PATHETIC. How I found out was through a mutual friend. He told me that my husband’s workplace hired a new female and that he saw him and her leaving together. Supposedly, he had been helping her with her English. Whatever. She can learn on YouTube or somewhere else. When confronted, he spit out everything out of guilt and regret. He Started crying and said that he wasn’t thinking. 

I am a white female and I feel disgusted. He is white also and I don’t see how I could ever get over this at all. 

• Ana

Think of it this way. Would you rather have an Asian guy breeding her, making more full-Asian babies in America, or would you rather a white guy breed her and make the baby at least HALFWAY white? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not as bad as a girl cheating with a minority, because if you cheated then the baby would be darker than you. At least with him he’s kind of benefiting your race in a way 

Cheating is still wrong tho regardless 

Okay so your husband cheated and you're racist. Did you have a question?

Leave his ***. You deserve better let him be with the Asian 

You're racist. And that shines through based on your favorited answer. I hope your next man cheats on you with a Latina. Your only hope is to date a Nazi. Enjoy your life boo boo

You may not ever get over it, you certainly won't if you don't try to. Most men don't think when he has a chance to have sex with a good looking female. The best way to keep a man from cheating is to make sure he is getting a lot at home. Have you ever came on to him, guys do get tired of being the aggressor all the time. If you see having sex with your husband as a chore, he will know it and start looking for someone who really wants it. It's up to you to decide if you want to keep him or kiss him goodbye.

If they do have a kid, I hope it does better with chopsticks! 

Cheat on him with a latino. 

Troll score 3/10, with all 3 points for making an effort to punctuate your sentences properly. 

Lmao, you must prepare yourself because it is not the first nor the last time that branches will grow on your head

do not feel bad, all this anger is because you feel inferior to her, but the most wrong is your husband, he is married. If you're really hurt just break up.

Don't call you racist?...Um okay, how about bigot?

I'm sure the woman speaks better English than you can speak her 1st language. You're husband cheated on you and you're more concerned with the way the woman speaks than what your husband did with her? Seriously??  No surprise you're losing your mind, something that small would be easy to misplace.