Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce ยท 2 months ago

My husband calls me names?

Everyday my husband calls me names I am a bit depressed and sad in life and he knows that I have mental issues but he still calls me names which is making me upset and down he calls me a b*ych and a *****ย  idiot and so on I feel like I'm not ment to be here I don't no what to do anymore ๐Ÿ˜” i feel sad stuck and I feel like he takes advantage of me and it feels lonely and sad I cry all the time BC I don't have anyone to talk to about anything I don't have a job to even go to to breath when things gets tuff i feel stagnement and not free in general I need help you guys ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ช I need healing and prayers I'm trying to stay strong for my one year little baby it's Hard ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I feel bad for even writing this BC I'm embarrassed and I don't no what to do anymore in life ๐Ÿ˜ช

I don't know the deal with your situation, but this need to stop. I would suggest you leave your husband if that is even possible. Like I said, I don't know... Maybe move in with your family or friends? Maybe just for a short period of time, maybe for ever. Sit down, relax, breath and consider your alternatives, if you even have any. Once again, I don't even know, but if I were you I would leave. This isn't normal, it isn't healthy, it isn't good, you need to get out of there. Don't be embarrassed, it's not your fault.

• Ana

Damn man thatโ€™s rough get counseling togetherย 

• Barry

See a divorce lawyer as this piece of sh!t needs getting rid of.