Why do liberals and the media insist the elections was legitimate when no one matched signatures on mail in ballots?
And Dominion vote counting machines changed thousands of Trump votes to Biden votes?
- 2 months ago
Because they are the ones that prepped for the Mail in Ballot Fraud !
Mike Pompeo said the State Depatment looks at othe Nations elections to determine if they are real or fixed! And mail in Ballots are the biggest red flag for corrupt Elections !!!!....
But too many Brain Dead Sheep in America keep listening to the Propagandist in the Media .
- Tmess2Lv 72 months ago
For the allegation that Dominion voting machines changed votes, Arizona does a hand recount of select races in select precincts in every county (as do several other states), the hand recount did not show any significant deviation from the machine count. Likewise, outside of a couple of precincts which a couple of counties failed to add to the count on election night, the hand recount in Georgia did not show any difference. And an examination of the software in Georgia also did not show any problem.
As to matching signatures, while the exact rule and training does vary from state to state, all states have some method for verifying signatures.
- 2 months ago
- WundtLv 72 months ago
(1) They matched signatures as part of the absentee ballot process. In fact, the signature matching process actually reduced the number of legitimate votes, there were many cases where legitimate ballots were discarded because officials didn't think the signatures matched (do you sign your name exactly the same way every time).
(2) In many cases, Trump lost, but local GOP candidates won, so... the machine was accurate for those candidates, but not for Trump... that doesn't pass even the most basic logical test. It's funny how the GOP are HUGE supporters of electronic voting machines when they win.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Jas BLv 72 months ago
Every mail in ballot had it's signature matched, often checking Social Security numbers as well, this is why it took so long to count them all.
The Head of Homeland Security along with a number of other government bodies and those who oversee elections issued a statement saying there was no evidence of these voting machines changing any votes. Here it is you can read it for yourself if you doubt me; https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-stateme...
- Anonymous2 months ago
How do you know that? You better go tell everyone!!!
- hungryjoeLv 62 months ago
Give it a rest kid!
Nobody believes these totally baseless allegations except the most moronic of the most moronic of trumpkins!
That'd be YOU then...........
- SordenhiemerLv 72 months ago
Reported as misinformation.