Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

If an aggressive fiesty pregnant gf starts striking her clenched fists at her bf ?

and he covers up and leans back and to his side to shield himself from her blows, and in doing so she strikes him flush on the end of his elbow and breaks all her fingers in her hand,   is that assault ?

i mean the injured individual is the female here and the individual who caused this injury was indeed the male ?

so he injures women it seems.  surely this means he has to go on record for assaulting a female ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Be a gentleman and suck it up. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The girlfriend is the guilty party in that situation, however if she cries and lies and says the bf hit her, he will be convicted and she will be acquitted.

• 2 months ago

Yes she did indeed assault him, doesn't matter if she hurt herself in the process, she is the guilty one.

• 2 months ago

You are funny...     I'm too worried about the child in her stomach stressing during this fun event of yours , which never happened...   sorry for her stressing out....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I am surprised a pregnant woman would be capable of that. Yes she can be charged with a minor felony case I think.

• 2 months ago

If that aggressive feisty pregnant female strikes out at her boyfriend and injures herself in the process, she is the aggressor and would be the person charged with assault despite her being injured in the process.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dont be a fool. He did nit cause anything, she caused it all and should be locked up, like you.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't be daft. Let's just hope child protective services takes this baby the moment it's born. These two are a train wreck.

• 2 months ago

It is assault on her part.  She injured herself in the process.  If she punched a block of wood and broke her hand, would it be the block of wood's fault?

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's assault and battery, on her, and she would have her baby in jail.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.