How much overlap is there between Audible Plus and Scribd?

I'm trying to get more into audiobooks. I don't want to have spend for each book individually anymore so I'm trying the core Audible Plus program at 8 dollars a month and I also just resubbed to Scribd for 10 dollars a month. I read somewhere that Audible's catalogue includes 200,000 audiobooks, but I don't know how much of that is part of their Plus catalogue. The same source said that Scribd has only 40,000 audiobooks and the only pay wall for that is the subscription fee. With tax I am paying roughly 20 dollars a month and would like to know by fellow folks who listen to audiobooks if I'm getting my money's worth, or if I should just switch from both plans to one or the other. 

Thanks in advance for the answers.

I agree that your local library is a great resource.  There are also plenty of free podcasts and authors sharing audio versions of their own books.  And Librivox has free audiobooks that are in the public domain.  If you buy kindle versions of ebooks you can often get a discount on the audio version through Audible, which can be really helpful.  I've picked up audiobooks this was for $1.99 each.

I've been quite happy with Audible for several years.  I would never, under any circumstances, go near Scribd.  They have a lot of illegal content and don't bother to police it until they get contacted by the lawyers representing their victims.  They are reprehensible.  

• ?

Want to get your money's worth? Check out your local library online, sign up for a library card.  Many library systems offer pretty extensive ebook services because they work with big subscription databases and don't have to buy physical copies of every ebook. Cost to you is covered by your taxpayer dollars.