Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

I have an online teaching UK business,if I were to operate with students from China, Middle-East and Europe. What taxes would I need to pay?

3 Answers

  • donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Speak with a tax agent 

  • 2 months ago

    You pay taxes based on where you live. It doesn't matter where the money comes from. 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    If they pay through your U.K. bank account you will pay the same tax as it's all income.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.