Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

Instagram DM won't work on my PC, what can I do to fix it?

I usually have Instagram open as a tab on chrome, but recently it won't let me check my inbox. It just says "there was a problem loading your inbox". I keep checking for solutions but all seem to be for the phone app. It works just fine on my phone though. 

Anyone have this problem before?

Largest SMM panel services https://smm-world.com/

• Daniel

You cant Fix that its a Problem with Instagram Desktop on there End Instagram has to Fix the Problem until it gets Corrected I Suggest you do DM on your Phone 

• .

Your question belongs in Computers & Internet>Internet>Facebook (since they own Instagram) OR Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Mail>Notices and Errors and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.