What do you believe is more important to Trump supporters, bettering this country, or making their political opponents angry?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Since they didn't do anything to better the country I'd say angering their political opponents!

• sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump wants to be worshipped and wants to be a dictator.  But more important he wants to divide the country so Russia came come in and take over.  Making him the dictator.  He just wants attention.

• 2 months ago

The left is partaking in censorship.  The left is going to raise taxes, open borders even while the pandemic rages on, the left is going to tax certain guns and start a gun registry like Hitler did and if you won't pay up, they will  buy the weapons by force.  The left is promising the fundamental transformation of the United States of America.  Excuse me, but did somebody twist your brain up into knots while you were sleeping????

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trumpkins love drama, they don't care about the jobless, homeless, starving and dying from his incompetence. I suggest they stfu and get out of the way for the real leaders to clean this mess up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

About 2/3 of them support out of spite. A really stupid reason to support someone for office.  The remainder of them think Trump makes the country better. A misguided notion but not stupid like supporting for spite.

• 2 months ago

Considering the amount of supporters who openly say they like how Trump upsets people, I'd think that question would be obvious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.