What do you believe is more important to Trump supporters, bettering this country, or making their political opponents angry?

• Jeff S

Since they didn't do anything to better the country I'd say angering their political opponents!

• sarah

Trump wants to be worshipped and wants to be a dictator.  But more important he wants to divide the country so Russia came come in and take over.  Making him the dictator.  He just wants attention.

The left is partaking in censorship.  The left is going to raise taxes, open borders even while the pandemic rages on, the left is going to tax certain guns and start a gun registry like Hitler did and if you won't pay up, they will  buy the weapons by force.  The left is promising the fundamental transformation of the United States of America.  Excuse me, but did somebody twist your brain up into knots while you were sleeping????

Trumpkins love drama, they don't care about the jobless, homeless, starving and dying from his incompetence. I suggest they stfu and get out of the way for the real leaders to clean this mess up.

About 2/3 of them support out of spite. A really stupid reason to support someone for office.  The remainder of them think Trump makes the country better. A misguided notion but not stupid like supporting for spite.

Considering the amount of supporters who openly say they like how Trump upsets people, I'd think that question would be obvious.