Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why would Trump be saying his legal team is "fools that are making him look bad?"  I thought Trump only hired the best & brightest?

Especially when they're charging him $20,000/day.  And the evidence?  When can we see all the evidence from Rudy about how horribly corrupt and unfair the election was?  You know, "mail-in ballots cause massive amounts of election fraud" and all that jazz.  Evidence, please?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ted K
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"I thought Trump only hired the best & brightest?" 

At one point he might have (by accident, see below).  But any good ones quit, leaving the current team of clownish buffoons.

I think that the criterion Trump uses in hiring people is little more than the cut of their suit.  If they look like they're "classy," then that's it--"you're hired."  He has no clue how to determine if there's anything inside that suit.  So, that assures he will always have a "good looking" team, but when it comes down to the real thing, all those fancy suits turn out to be either empty or inhabited by batshit crazyness.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I learned way back in college that an effective leader is competent because he is able to judge others and surround themselves with competent people.  He has obviously failed at this.

• 2 months ago

He picked them and praised them on Nov 14th. 

Trump had heralded Powell’s role as one of his lawyers, tweeting on November 14 that she was part of a team of “wonderful lawyers and representatives” spearheaded by Giuliani.

Now he and his zombies are disavowing she was ever on the team.  I wonder when he will say the same about Giuliani. 

"This is like Bush v. Gore, but replace James Baker with the editor of a QAnon subredditt," he said. "It's not competent lawyering. There are strategic errors, typographical errors — every kind of error you can make in a case."

"It's as dysfunctional a litigation strategy as I've ever seen," Sanderson added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/bey...

• 2 months ago

Isn't it obvious?  This is just a delay tactic to cover up crimes that Trump has committed as president.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

He is an idiot. He makes himself look bad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.