Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why would Trump be saying his legal team is "fools that are making him look bad?"  I thought Trump only hired the best & brightest?

Especially when they're charging him $20,000/day.  And the evidence?  When can we see all the evidence from Rudy about how horribly corrupt and unfair the election was?  You know, "mail-in ballots cause massive amounts of election fraud" and all that jazz.  Evidence, please?

• Ted K

"I thought Trump only hired the best & brightest?" 

At one point he might have (by accident, see below).  But any good ones quit, leaving the current team of clownish buffoons.

I think that the criterion Trump uses in hiring people is little more than the cut of their suit.  If they look like they're "classy," then that's it--"you're hired."  He has no clue how to determine if there's anything inside that suit.  So, that assures he will always have a "good looking" team, but when it comes down to the real thing, all those fancy suits turn out to be either empty or inhabited by batshit crazyness.

• ?

I learned way back in college that an effective leader is competent because he is able to judge others and surround themselves with competent people.  He has obviously failed at this.

He picked them and praised them on Nov 14th. 

Trump had heralded Powell’s role as one of his lawyers, tweeting on November 14 that she was part of a team of “wonderful lawyers and representatives” spearheaded by Giuliani.

Now he and his zombies are disavowing she was ever on the team.  I wonder when he will say the same about Giuliani. 

"This is like Bush v. Gore, but replace James Baker with the editor of a QAnon subredditt," he said. "It's not competent lawyering. There are strategic errors, typographical errors — every kind of error you can make in a case."

"It's as dysfunctional a litigation strategy as I've ever seen," Sanderson added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/bey...

Isn't it obvious?  This is just a delay tactic to cover up crimes that Trump has committed as president.

He is an idiot. He makes himself look bad.