Illinois unemployment system experiencing unprecedented fraud! But remember, voter fraud is impossible and does not happen..?

https://abc7chicago.com/illinois-unemployment-frau...

How can there be unemployment fraud, but no such thing as voter fraud?

Update:

@Artemisc

And your example is not analogous to mine. So please try again.

Update 2:

@anonymous

Yes, there are many Mexicans in gangs here in Chicago. And it makes me embarrassed. They have no self respect and do not seek a better way of life. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There has been no evidence of voter fraud and if there has been evidence of unemployment fraud that should be pursued. Nobody, however, has ever said any kind of fraud, including voter fraud, is impossible so that is completely irrelevant?

• 2 months ago

No one says voter fraud doesn't exist.  They say it doesn't exist on the level claimed by Trump, or at any level even remotely close to enough to affect a POTUS election.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hear ya bro! Just like "those Mexicans" are rapists and drug dealers.

• 2 months ago

There's no such thing as voter fraud because the Democrats decided they wouldn't complain about voter interference this time. They are intellectually dishonest people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I know a guy who stole a steak from the grocery store, so you must steal steaks from grocery stores too!  See what I did there?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.