What is a graduating high school senior or equivalent?

I graduated high school 5 years ago and I’ve been in community college since. I’m applying to university and I got this question “Are you a graduating High School Senior or equivalent who is applying for their first Bachelors degree? Applicants who have completed college level courses toward their high school diploma should select "Yes".” and I have no idea what the right answer is. What is a graduating high school senior or equivalent? Should I put yes or no?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

This is a nice way of saying, "Are you either a graduating High School Senior, or a dropout who has passed their GED?"

• 2 months ago

A graduating high school senior is a senior high school student scheduled to graduate this year. It appears you are not "expecting" to graduate, but already did so, and have completed college-level work toward a bachelor's degree through your community college. No, you are not a "graduating high school senior." You are a college student who wants to transfer.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not you.  The question is asking whether or not you are currently enrolled in high school and will be graduating this coming spring.  Your answer to this question is "no."

You have already graduate and attended a community college for 5 years.  You are not a high school senior preparing to graduate high school. 

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have already graduated, so you should put "no."  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have already graduated. You answer no.

Some HS students take college classes at a community college while still in high school. Also called duel enrollment classes. 

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Someone who EXPECTS to graduate in the near future.

You have already graduated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.