Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Have you ever knew you were dreaming within a dream? ?

It’s one of the most fascinating experiences ever!

Yep I've had those dreams....and I wished I had recognized them early on in the dream within the dream. During my waking moments I question my self that I should have done this instead of that...and that's if I can remember my dreams afterwards...ugh! lol

Yes , so many times it happened to me

Yes a lot of times

Super rare for me, but yeah it's happened.

I have heard that many people are able to do this, but I am not.  I never know I am dreaming, until I awake, and I remember a few seconds of the dream, and then it flies fast away from me.  It seems so strange to me that I can interpret dreams as well as I can, but in my own Life, the dreams don't even last a few minutes in my awakened state of mind.  I am glad you are able to have this experience.  

• ?

No, when I'm dreaming it all seems so real.  

Often.  I used to dream of drowning.  I'd simply say, in my dream, OK wake up now.  And I'd wake up.  I no longer have that dream.  All my dreams now are fun or even funny ones.