Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

The US presidential election has been compromised, do you agree that there should be a remedy to absolutely confirm how voters have voted?

From the obvious findings thus far; the dominion software, mail in ballots, dead people voting, statistical anomalies that are beyond possibility, blocked observers, etc. etc. etc. These findings prove a severely compromised election. It's not just a minor thing, this is severe!

The US nation cannot possibly be sure that the president who would seem to have won the election, could be confirmed under a compromised election. It's just not fair to the people who voted.

Update:

The remedy needs to prove to the people that the president who is put in position, represents the vote. I don't know that under how the election has been heavily comprised, that this type of proof would be possible. I think the election should be voided.

Update 2:

So the only way to fix this compromised election is to have the president elected by the states. There is not another way to fix this, but the dems should not have influenced these things as they did

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The Georgia hand count DESTROYS the narrative that crooked voting machines were involved.  In most GA counties, the hand count matched or differed from the machine count by less than 10.  Yet cons still pretend crooked machines are a valid complaint; are they too stupid to follow the logic?

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Every one of your claims has been proven to be false.

• 2 months ago

I do NOT AGREE. The things  that compromised  fhis election was a?world wide plague,  Trump's mental illnesses and the  GOP's voter suppression and frivolous?law suits and the obstruction by Emily Murphy who is being I castrated and should be impeached or disbarred. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you are just regurgitating republican wild accusations that have absolutely NO EVIDENCE.    Get over it,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Biden won fair & square. Suck it up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.