Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Do you give spanks at the Magic Kingdom?

Our daughters are frequent mis-havers so we administer spankings throughout the day. My husband likes to give them bare-bottom over his knee and especially when others able to see so they get embarrased. Is there a good place to do this in the Magic KIngdom?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There is NO good place to publicly humilliate a child by spanking them in public, let alone exposing them to do so. 

Lucky you are just a sad little troll with a spanking fetish. At least you didn't mention the white panties this time. 

• What are your feelings about having this go viral and people trying to go after you on social media?  I ask, because that's going to be the outcome, preceded by the inevitable video being posted and a likely confrontation with park employees.  Is your failings as a parent worth your inevitable 15 minutes of shame?  Is it worth people identifying you, where you work and live?  

Anyone with a functioning brain would understand this, which means you're either trolling about child abuse or you're oblivious how social media works.  I'm going to assume you're aware that the Disney parks in the US are either closed or partially shut down (a simple search will confirm this).

• MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wow, a spank fetishist.  How novel.

Do you ever feel bad about posting not only pedophilic material but also material depicting physical abuse and getting off on it?

Because at this point you really should.

• T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

At the flagpole on Main street.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • James
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Bend them over and tear them a new one in the carousel of progress. Nobody was enjoying that attraction anyways they could use a good show

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pedophile troll reported

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.