Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Republicans=take from the poor and give to the rich, Democrats=take from rich and give to poor??

This seems to sum up their economic strategies. Please let's keep republicans from ever getting control of congress or the presidency again 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I look it a little differently.  

Republicans= lie to the poor and give the rich every tool to become richer. Democrats= make the rich pay their share of taxes  and give the poor opportunities to succeed and become better tax payers.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This article seems to think as the demographics change the republicans are going to have an uphill struggle to win!

In the 2020 election who voted for Trump:

58% of white Americans - including 55% of white women!

But the Latino vote will also pose a challenge for the democrats, if they refuse....

to address the widening economic gap.

Right wing movements have only grown in America, and crowing over the defeat of Trump will not halt their growth. 

https://fair.org/home/latinx-voting-surge-boosted-...

• 2 months ago

I see it this way:

For Democrats, EVERYONE NEEDS A JOB AND TO PAY A FAIR SHARE OF TAXES.

For Republicans, EVERYONE BUT THE ULTRA WEALTHY NEED A MINIMUM PAYING JOB WITH A SKY HIGH TAX RATE.  And the ultra wealthy need government welfare hand outs and lower taxes because they "think" they create jobs.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What do "the poor" have that can be taken?  That is one of the most ignorant fallacies of the ignoramuses on the left.

Paul c, define "fair share".  Exactly how much is it?Since "the poor" have the same rights as everyone else, shouldn't they have the same responsibility to pay for their "fair share"?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

will you start trying again when mom gets home from Krogers?

• 2 months ago

Republicans create jobs by growing the economy. Democrats lose jobs to China.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I know for a fact you're not rich but you're one dumb Republican

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.