Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

can you give me a reason to lose weight?

im 400 pounds.

• Andy C

Weight really is of no concern,  but extra body fat is indicative of liver problems.   A simple blood test does not test for such dysfunction. 

How about it's simple and easy if you know how to do it. 

It's not your or your DNA's fault.  There are people who ARE at fault, but odds are that you have never met any.

Dieting ALWAYS fails because it is pitting your willpower against your hormones and your hormones are going to win.  Your willpower, <100yrs in the making.  Your hormones: likely in the billions. 

Exercise has almost nothing to do with significant fat loss or gain. 

I know that is more than one, but I didn't even start on the beneficial things,  yet.

Included below is the key to the door I hope you will pass through.   I did, 5 years ago and my 39 is WAY better than my 18.

Source(s): "Sugar: the Bitter Truth" is on YouTube "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind" by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D. Don't go under the knife until you read these...or you will just get fat again.

To make it easier for the paramedics to remove your dead body