James asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

What is the future of accounting software?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Data Analytics. Technology has downsized accounting tasks making it easier for the accountants to focus on data analytics. The automation in accounting software allows accountants to advocate valuable insights, identify improvements in processing, and efficiently manage accounting tasks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING SOFTWARES BASED ON DIFFERENT CATEGORIES

1.latest accounting softwares. The introduction of the block chain technology for the detection and prevention of financial frauds is a big example to believe that the future of accounting softwares ...

2.Cloud Based Accounting Software. ...

3.Mobile Technologies. ...

4.Artificial Intelligence. ...

5.Block chain. ...

6.Optical Character Recognition. ...

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

They will account things in the future using software that accountants use.

• 2 months ago

Book keeping is automatically.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

In a culture where everyone tries to buy a particular service - whether through a temp agency, service agency with long-term contract, or a software product that does the work of X clerks - there will always be room for good accounting software.  The part that cannot be predicted is, what form will it take in the future?  That one, nobody knows for sure.

• 2 months ago

I don't think anyone can really answer that--accounting will always be needed, but the software will certainly change and hopefully evolve. I don't think the 'future' of it is really predictable. 

• 2 months ago

It's always going to be needed

• 2 months ago

Well, accounting isn't going away, so it will stay. There are a few major companies and they are the ones to consider if for a business.

• 2 months ago

It's always going to be needed ... at least until such time as we reach the 'heights' of Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. where money is no longer needed.

• 2 months ago

I hope it's not PeopleSoft or Salesforce.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.