.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Is Melania & Trump planning on divorcing now that Trump will be leaving the presidency?

I found this paragraph at the end of an article in the Guardian; - "Answer there came none. The man who could never stop talking to reporters has now taken a vow of silence. Bringing up the election result is as awkward as making conversation at a Thanksgiving dinner hosted by a divorcing couple." -

Well it seems that Trump owes back taxes, bills unpaid, and he's not as wealthy as he is letting on. The 3 older Trump kids pretty much own everything that their father once owned, so Melania will have to go after Trump's older kids if she wants money out of a divorce that doesn't involve them. I can see this turning really ugly.

Melania is a trophy wife whose past includes working illegally in the US and posing nude. We already know her character is suspect at best but they make a good couple w/ so much evil in common. I don't know if there's a pre-nup involved. It might make more sense to wait for his death. She's tolerated him this long ... that can work for or against divorce.

Trump still has millions, and when leaving office a guarenteed income of the Presidential Pension, AND FREE body Guards.

Body Guards alone should be a keeper for her.

• ?

That's the Rumor. I think it's likely that Melania will leave him soon. She's made it pretty obvious she can't stand him. I don't blame her.

• I don't know, but I think she should. She's a very unhappy woman.

Sounds more like rapist bill and never president hillary. LOL

I’m surprised she hasn’t divorced him yet. He cheated on her with a porn star. He cheated on her with a playmate of the year while she was pregnant with his son. 

She knows he bought hookers while she was pregnant, I bet she's pissed. 

• Leo

I couldn't care less.  Their marriage is their business.