Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

is there a term for this?

How do you call it when a person acts like you're ugly but in all actuality it's him and you're better looking but he doesn't know or realize it.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Conceited, vain? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.