Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

if my girlfriend  hits me and im a guy, can i hit her back to defend myself? ?

• T J

Unless you plant nanny cams all over the house to prove she hit you first, dont do it. Best for you to separate for good. You do not need a abuser in your life.

The best way to hit her back is to walk away and find someone decent

there i no need to do anything.if your love is true and if he love you,he will see.AND LEAVE.AND IF THIS IS THE HABIT OF THE GRIL,THEN IT WILL NOT COME.

Of course you should have the RIGHT to do it, but that that doesn't mean you HAVE to act as childish as your girlfriend. Breakup with her before this escalates! If she reports you for hitting her, the cops will take her side because she’s a woman. Are you prepared to face jail? Save yourself. 

• ?

Legally yes, socially it depends on your friends.

Legally, she could try to get you in trouble, but you could get her an equal trouble. So it would be kind of a standoff. It would be stupid of her to call the cops because EVEN IF she could prove that you weren’t “in fear of danger”- you both will still be arrested for assault. It’s not like she’d get off scot-free just bcuz you hit her back. If she assaults you unprovoked, that’s a criminal charge, she goes to jail too 

All in all, I don’t recommend that either of you hit each other. Hitting is the dumbest thing ever. And it’s a sign you guys need to work on your maturity, communication and anger