Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Should I worry about going to prison and getting jumped?

I worked for a grocery store named kroger up in the lower great lakes. Many people picked on me about my aspergers and anxiety attacks including my boss. I made things worse with my anger and people made it miserable for me. My ex gfs did the same too. I harassed and threatened my exes and my employees  for revenge and I was forced to quit. My ex gfs and my past co workers joined a networt to get revenge on me( like an unholy alliance).  They are planning to get me jumped by thugs, and put me in prison for that stuff plus set me up for other things I did not do. I have not worked there in 2 years. So when I workout, play frisbee golf or at parks, I see weird cars follow me, angle by my car look and stare at me mad, hits look pissed at me all the time, women give me dirty looks. My one friend says who  is really tough says they are trying to jump me. I said why they never do anything,  he says because your with me. So eventually  he said its just gangstalking cars probably one of my exes put me on the dark web. 

I have some same diagnosis. I never got mad or wanted revenge though. I would just quit a job or move to get away from those types of people. They still do it to this day. Finding out everywhere I am and following me. As far as you in prison? I don't really think so. Our real, good men and women of law enforcement and criminal justice already see through what they're trying to do. They signed up to serve to be good officers for the good. Not dirty cops. They also are aware of all of the dirty cops also. Corruption doesn't win. They want it too. It never will though. Make sure you have a good support system and get with the decent, right people. This doesn't need to continue to happen to you. Learn from the anger that you had that it isn't the way to go about it and move past it. Now you know right from wrong and you weren't in the right state of mind anyways. Be better than that. They wanted to lower you to their level. Regain your life back. 

• LAN

I hope so.  It's sounds like a good butt kickin' is just what you need to get over yourself and stop being a moron.   Same as every other time you keep posting this BS.

• ?

you need to see a therapist for you paranoia

• ?

In order to go to prison, you need to commit a crime. As for getting jumped, carry a knife, you may not get them all, but you can get at least one, and that one will snitch out the rest when he is getting 200 stitches.

Karma is a *****,in other words you reap what you sow, yes we will continue to get you jumped and put you behind bars. Btw, you are not good looking , quit being hung up on your looks. Nobody wants nothing to do with you. Your a loser who doesn't work and lives with your parents.  Your gf  now is crazy to be with you. She will learn and leave you.