Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

He never rejects me, he even said he interested in me but he get back with his ex girlfriend so I back off. Does I still stand any chance?

We went for a date. But never bring our relationship further. I crush on him really hard because he got all the criteria that I have ever wanted. And he is interested in me too. But rather physical. Then after a month he get back with his ex girlfriend. I back off to respect his choice. We gave  goodbye to each other in good way. I said it lovingly to make sure he knows I still like him tho. A week later, I muted his story and hide mine (in Instagram) just to making me forget him and stop obsessing over him. But he didn't and continue peeking on my updates and liking my photos. He even mentioning me in his Ig Live. I didn't respond to any of them. But deep down I missed him a lot. Its been 3 months and I cry sometimes when I think of him. I met few guys after but none of them making me liking them as much as I like him. Should I wait for him or move on?

I think three months is long enough to wait. I don't think you should keep waiting. He went back to his ex girlfriend and it seems that's where he's happiest. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but I have confidence you will meet the right man who will want to be with you. You have shed enough tears, so no more crying, it's time to let go and move on with your life.