Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I Think I Am Getting Proposed To Soon? ?

In conversation it has been bought up that I don’t want a engagement ring ( I will lose it and I am not a fan of rings ) I want a Yorkie puppy for a engagement. That will mean much more to me then a ring and I said he can get a ring... but Walmart rings are just fine.  Well, I was on his iPad and he has a Yorkie breeder bookmared on his iPad. We’ve been together 5 years and recently moved in together this year. I think its happening. I just wanted to type this out since I have to be suprised if it is happening lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Brother! A RING symbolizes love and marriage a dog does not! I am 23 an married, I would never want a dog as a will you marry me? Yes a dog is cute, but eventually it will die, a ring lasts forever!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between a chat site and a Question and Answer site.  You're posting on the latter, not the former.

I have no idea what wanting to type it out since you have to be surprised means.  You were going to call me and share this?

• 2 months ago

Hope he will take you to pick out the pup you want out of the litter.  You would choose something that you are attracted to.  I would hate to have someone else pick a dog for me.

You may want to google, 'how to choose a pup from a litter'.  Know the temperament you want, know how to find it in the litter.  Male or female?

Before you get a dog you need to get as much information as you can about the breed, how to train it, know what to feed it.

& do not accept a pup younger than 8 weeks of age.  BYBer will try to sell you a 5 or 6 week old puppy but it is against the law to release them any sooner.  Be careful about being scammed by the BYBer.  He is not likely to buy a good quality dog cause they cost soooo much more than a BYBed mutt.

• 2 months ago

Yeah ok if you say so !

And I agree. pups are much more fun than rings. i dont like rings either, hence i wear my wedding ring around my neck also.

Good luck therefore eh

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raven
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Congratulations on your engagement! A puppy instead of a ring, I totally get that! That's a cool idea!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.