Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

I Think I Am Getting Proposed To Soon? ?

In conversation it has been bought up that I don’t want a engagement ring ( I will lose it and I am not a fan of rings ) I want a Yorkie puppy for a engagement. That will mean much more to me then a ring and I said he can get a ring... but Walmart rings are just fine.  Well, I was on his iPad and he has a Yorkie breeder bookmared on his iPad. We’ve been together 5 years and recently moved in together this year. I think its happening. I just wanted to type this out since I have to be suprised if it is happening lol

Brother! A RING symbolizes love and marriage a dog does not! I am 23 an married, I would never want a dog as a will you marry me? Yes a dog is cute, but eventually it will die, a ring lasts forever!

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between a chat site and a Question and Answer site.  You're posting on the latter, not the former.

I have no idea what wanting to type it out since you have to be surprised means.  You were going to call me and share this?

Hope he will take you to pick out the pup you want out of the litter.  You would choose something that you are attracted to.  I would hate to have someone else pick a dog for me.

You may want to google, 'how to choose a pup from a litter'.  Know the temperament you want, know how to find it in the litter.  Male or female?

Before you get a dog you need to get as much information as you can about the breed, how to train it, know what to feed it.

& do not accept a pup younger than 8 weeks of age.  BYBer will try to sell you a 5 or 6 week old puppy but it is against the law to release them any sooner.  Be careful about being scammed by the BYBer.  He is not likely to buy a good quality dog cause they cost soooo much more than a BYBed mutt.

Yeah ok if you say so !

And I agree. pups are much more fun than rings. i dont like rings either, hence i wear my wedding ring around my neck also.

Good luck therefore eh

• Raven

Congratulations on your engagement! A puppy instead of a ring, I totally get that! That's a cool idea!